Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Getting to now each other...

Hi, my name is Vicente Cea G. I'm 18 and my birthday is the 30th of October.I'm from Santiago, Chile. I live with my fathers and my 2 brothers in La Florida. My father name is Ramiro and he is an engineer electric. The name of my mother is Jenny and she is a cosmetic. Both of my brothers are in the university , Ramiro is studying Medicine and Nicolás is studying Engineering Industrial. I also have 3 dogs, they are called "Cholo", "Tania" and "Kuina". I really love my dogs.

I studied in a school called "Florida High School" where i started my basic studies, but then a I switch to the "Liceo Instituto Nacional" where i finish my studies. Now I'm studying Chemistry and Pharmacy in the Univerdad de Chile where i'm meeting so many people... its cool.

My hobbies are doing some kind of sport(my favorites are football and volleyball), play videogames and when i'm not doing anything i really like watch movies, series or anime.

That's all for now, nice to meet you.




3 comments:

  1. You have an interesting family and hobbies, I like videogames too :D See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wrote an interesting post, i enjoyed a lot. you have an amazing name by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have many dogs , I have one also.

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

I think that English is a language that everyone should learn, i mean, it works for many things like; communicate with other people who spea...