Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Favorite Musician

Its quite difficult to say who is my favorite musician because don't really like the only musician, its more about the band in general. I will say my favorite band instead but that its hard too because i really like a lot of bands, so i'm going to say the band that i have been listening more recently.

  
Well this band is "Blink 182", its an American  rock/ pop funk band. In the 90's they were known because of his high-energy live shows and for his irreverent lyrical toilet humor. Blink-182 was initially known as "Blink" but an Irish band with the same name threatened legal action, in response of that, the band appended number "-182" (  why -182?, for no reason lul).


I really like this band because the style that they have, they music is really moved and some song don't make sense but they are fun, a perfect style of good music for me. Also their videos of Youtube are so bizarre but like them. I think that i have been listening to this band since i was 10, for those times, i was bored to listening all the same music and i told to my brother to recommend me bands, and this was one of them. From the beginning i really like them and from the last 3 weeks i have been listening them so much. It's a really cool band.





2 comments:

English Language Challenges

I think that English is a language that everyone should learn, i mean, it works for many things like; communicate with other people who spea...