Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A photograph you like

The photography is a wonderful way to preserve memories or just for preserve things that we like in a photo. I'm not a big fan of photographs but a really like photos of animals or some landscapes, almost always that i take a photo is about that, also i really like the photographs from the universe, i don't know why... they are wonderful at naked eye and they are so mysterious.
















                But one of my favorites photo or one that calls me more is this one

This photo was taken when i was just a child, i think that my mother took it, and there are my brothers, me and my dog (Pola)... She died about 5 years ago. I love this photo because it is one of the only ones where she looks young and makes me bring back some really good memories with her and think how fast time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English Language Challenges

I think that English is a language that everyone should learn, i mean, it works for many things like; communicate with other people who spea...