Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Music In My Life

Listen music is a thing that i always do every day and i think everyone's do it too in ours homes or in the bus when we go to the school/university/work.  


I like almost any kind of music jazz, classical, electronic, punk, rap, etc... it depends in the way I want to listen it. I only listen classical music when I’m studying for concentration or for relax. Today my preferences and what I hear almost every day are electronic, rap and punk music.  

The guitar and the drums are my favorite’s instruments because they set the rhythm of the song. I played guitar in my childhood, my brother taught me the basics but i left it, and i have never played drums, i always wanted to learn but i never do it , will be one of the things that i will do in the future. 

Well i said that my preferences are electronic, rap and punk music and it's been like i was a kid. For rap music my favorite singer is "Nach", he is so good and I really like the lyrics of his songs, they say it all, my favorite song is "Manifiesto". For the punk music I like the pop punk style and my favorite band is "Fall out boys", I’ve hear they since I was a kid and I have always liked. And for electronic music I don't have a favorite band but one song that I really like is "We'll be coming back” from Calvin Harris, really love the rhythm in that song. 


The music of the films are really good to, are many but i have to stay with the "Lord of the rings" OST, is so epic and is wonderful, i almost always use it when i'm studying.

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! I like Nach too, my fav song of him is Ayer y Hoy with Chojin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started to listening to "Fall out boys" recently and I love them!

    ReplyDelete

English Language Challenges

I think that English is a language that everyone should learn, i mean, it works for many things like; communicate with other people who spea...